You may want to stay indoors and cuddled under an electric blanket this weekend since it’s supposed to be super cold…pretty much everywhere. But if you are planning to brave these low temps, we’re sure all but your fab little faces will be bundled up in a closet’s worth of layers, so your beauty look will make all the difference. That makes this weekend the perfect time to up your lipstick game.
Check out 5 lipstick colors, from coral to red to vibrant violet, for you to lather on along with your layers.
1. MAC Violetta Lipstick
This gorgeous bold purple makes quite the statement, doesn’t it? It looks insanely great on brown skin, and works well with both neutral and bold eye makeup looks.
2. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sweet Nectar
Tangerine may have been the color of the 2012, but don’t expect it to fizzle out. Not when you have vivacious lip colors like Milani’s Sweet Nectar. Don’t be afraid of a bold orange like this. You can sheer it down and use it as a stain if you’re apprehensive, and also pair it with a deeper lip pencil or lipstick.
3. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery
4. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in #28
Get your Olivia Pope-on (doesn’t she always have the most awesome neutral lip color) with this creamy mauve-y pink. It glides right on, lasts long, and gives you a neutral look that is anything BUT boring.
5. Tarte LipSurgence™ Matte Lip Tint in Lively
This hot pink is bold, but not completely ‘in-your-face.’ It works on a wide variety of skin tones, and though it has a long-lasting matte finish, it’s super comfy on the lips thanks to Tarte’s High-Performance Natural™ LipSurgence™ technology.
What’s your color?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process