At the Soho House in West Hollywood, a few stylish ladies headed out to enjoy a night of fun for ELLE Magazine’s Women in Television Celebration. In sheath, A-line and cutout dresses, everyone brought their own style to the red carpet. “The Walking Dead” actress, Danai Gurira wore a tight -fitting Alexander Wang dress with platforms and Hearts on Fire hoop earrings.
Tracee Ellis Ross wore a sheath A-line dress, sandals and fabulous box clutch. Love the high ponytail!
Maria Menounos wore a halter Nicola Finetti dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and jewelry by Hearts on Fire. Love the mix of neutral and bold colors!
NeNe Leakes opted for an off-the-shoulder black dress with tons of diamonds– from her wrist to toes.
Which look is your favorite?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night