The stars of the hit VH1 reality TV show Basketball Wives: LA are back at it again. Producer and former basketball wife Shaunie O’Neal posted photos on her Instagram account of her and co-star Evelyn Lozado on scene filming the 5th season of the drama filled, sometimes-controversial show. Although these basketball wives are spunky, and take no ish, these women are also all about their fashion game. Remember, they were the ones to push those coveted “basketball wives” earrings.
As the show has developed, so has each woman’s style, especially Shaunie’s. Click through to see some of the cute outfits the executive producer and businesswoman has rocked through recent seasons of her successful reality television franchise.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night