Did you notice the glow sported by Jessica Alba and Emily Blunt at the Golden Globes? It was ALL Hourglass Cosmetics’ new Ambient Lighting Powder, a cutting-edge finishing powder that diffuses the way light is reflected on the skin.
The minute we heard it was used on the actresses, we knew we needed it. But, like many new products, the celebs got first dibs before it even launched. Fortunately, there’s no wait because they’re HEREEEE!
The powders brighten the appearance and conceal skin imperfections, pores and wrinkles, so skin appears younger, even-toned and radiant.
It comes in six shades:
And Ambient Lighting Powder is so special Hourglass had to give it its own brush: Ambient Powder Brush, a densely packed brush ideal for evenly dispersing the powder onto every contour of the complexion. The brush is equipped with extra soft, high-grade taklon bristles and packaged with a protective travel pouch. Cool, right?
They’re available right now for $45 each ($35 for the brush) at Sephora.com and will be in Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Sephora & Space NK in February.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles