Malia Obama, turned 13 on July 4th and although she’s 3 years shy of the legal driving age in Washington D.C., President Obama was very specific about his vision for his eldest daughter’s first car. “It’s only a matter of time until Malia gets her learner’s permit. I’m hoping to see one of those models that gets a top speed of 15 miles per hour and the ejector seat any time boys are in the car,” Obama joked in a speech delivered before auto industry leaders, this past Friday. “So hopefully you guys have some of those in the pipeline.”
We sure hope the President is joking.
Before you go, take a look at the Gallery below to see some of our favorite Style Moments from Malia Obama
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past