Photo Credit: Jennifer Graylock/Matt Sayles/AP
The next Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards is coming up Sunday, so before the festivities begin let’s look back on the best looks of last year’s show. The 2012 show honored amazing actresses—Viola Davis, Emma Stone, Octavia Spencer and Zoe Saldana just to name a few. The annual Hollywood show brings the very best designer gowns to the red carpet. Who doesn’t love Givenchy, Versace or Chanel?
Can’t wait to see what the 2013 SAG Awards has in store. For now, let’s check out the best dressed of 2012!
Photo Credit: Jennifer Graylock/AP
Viola Davis was simply stunning in a strapless Marchesa gown with Cathy Waterman jewelry and Jimmy Choo shoes.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night