They say all’s fair in love and war. Marsha Ambrosius preps for battle with style and schemes in her latest video, “Cold War.” When her man, played by The Wire‘s Michael K. Williams, loses his job, Marsha turns to the streets to make ends meet. From her black and white pants and blazer, to her dark shades and gloves, her style stays on level crisp.
“Cold War” is the lead single from Marsha’s upcoming project, Friends & Lovers.
Watch Marsha’s latest video after the jump.
StyleBlazers, feelin’ Marsha’s new video?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past