This week, at least here in the northeast, has been especially brutal with temperatures dipping below freezing. Dressing up to show up and out becomes a task –and then some– when frostbite is a real possibility. Bundling up from head-to-toe, although practical, is not visually appealing. Wearing fur, although sure to keep you warm, will have PETA on you faster than they drafted up Bebe’s cease and desist letter. So what’s a fashion obsessed girl to do? We say wear fur….faux fur, of course. So to stave of Old Man Winter from nipping at your heels, PETA from possibly throwing paint on you (and ruining your outfit) and your conscience from finishing you off, we suggest these faux fur pieces.
Check them out!
SGG Warm Hooded Faux Fur Ling Winter Coat Long Jacket Parka Women
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!