This spring, designers are bringing back gladiator boots. Altuzarra, Michael Kors and Acne were a few fashion houses that decided to feature the boot-sandal combo in its spring 2013 runway shows, and shoe designers like Giuseppe Zanotti and Jimmy Choo followed the trend. Gladiators are always tricky. Though, they’re usually designed well, they always leave horrible tan lines that no one wants to walk around with for more than a day. Our advice would be to wear these to an indoor event and not anything that would leave you soaking in the sun for more than a couple of hours. But don’t let the fear of tan lines shy you away from these tall beauties.
Check out our 6 stylish picks below, and let us know which boot is for you.
Walk tall and fierce in these Giuseppe Zanotti leather gladiator wedge boots. The gold metal detail is electrifying and will match just about everything in your closet, and lets not even discuss the wedge-less sickness.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles