Ms. Hill has always remained a stylish muse for many, ever since her Fugee days. Even after recently giving birth to her SIXTH child, (we still find that amazing, by the way) she somehow maintains her figure while always looking fashion forward. Usually in minimal make up, Lauryn played around with a super-blue eyeshadow and matte burgundy lips over the weekend at the L.A. Rising Festival in Los Angeles.
In a makeup combo that may or may not work for many, Lauryn seems to pull this off effortlessly as if her mocha complexioned skin was made for these colors. But how about she’s back to work after giving birth about a week and a half ago? Forget the days when you could sit up for three months before going back to work after a baby was born. This hot mama got back on stage in a super stylish get-up that only Lauryn could pull off.
See more pics on the ff: Pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)