This weekend celebrities rained down on the Montage Beverly Hills to attend the 44th NAACP Image Awards Nominee’s Luncheon. According to the award show’s press release, “the NAACP Image Awards celebrates the accomplishments of people of color in the fields of television, music, literature and film and also honors individuals or groups who promote social justice through creative endeavors.” And thus, the luncheon, a precursor, is an acknowledgement of all the nominee’s hard work. The Image Awards, is set to air Friday, February 1 on channel NBC at 8pm ET.
In the mean time, check out some of the best dressed nominees that graced the luncheon’s red carpet.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!