Even A-list superstars have heroes. Eva Longoria hosted an event for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor‘s memoir, My Beloved World, at the Saban Theater in Beverly Hills last Saturday. Eva looked gorgeous in a black jumpsuit, while Justice Sotomayor shined in a sky blue two piece suit.
Eva tweeted her excitement about sitting down with the extraordinary Justice Sotomayor:
“So excited to see Justice Sotomayor tomorrow at the Saban Theatre to discuss her book! She has a great life story, everyone must read! #MyBelovedWorld.”
Sonia Sotomayor is the Supreme Court’s first Hispanic justice. Born and raised in the Bronx and of Puerto Rican descent, was a stellar student with a love of Nancy Drew novels. Hard work and extraordinary determination took her from the projects to the nation’s highest court. Her memoir is already a New York Times‘ best seller.
How’s that for some morning inspiration? Check out Eva and Justice Sotomayor below.
StyleBlazers, how inspiring are these two superwomen?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process