We saw this beautiful lace overlay dress on Jessica Alba at the 24th Annual Producers Guild Awards and fell in love. The gown comes straight from the runway of Elie Saab’s Fall 2012 Couture Show. With long sleeves and a sweetheart neck, her s*xy bodysuit only adds to it’s awesomeness.
Aside from the dress, four other things stuck out for us: Her carefree ombre hair, fun green nail polish, bold purple Roger Vivier “Prismick” clutch and very pink lips. We have no complaints here.
What do you think, blazin’ or blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow