NYC-based photographer and artist Curtis Kulig has found art-world and pop culture fame with his heartfelt and endearing “Love Me” logo. Stepping out of the gallery scene, he gets a bit more down to earth for his latest showing. Curtis has teamed up with Urban Outfitters for a full lifestyle collection that includes sneakers, hats, accessories and even home decor, all emblazoned with the drippy “Love Me” logo. In conjunction with the apparel line, Curtis is also curating a pop up shop at the Urban Outfitters’ Space 15 Twenty, dubbed the House Of Hearts, that launches February 1. Curtis’ work usually comes with a multi-figure price tag. But thanks to prices ranging between $19 for a beanie and $65 for a pair of sneakers, you can almost consider this collection wearable art. For more info about the House of Hearts Pop Up shop, check the Urban Outfitters blog.
Shop Curtis Kulig’s entire Urban Outfitters collection here, and click through to check out our top picks from the lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night