For their pre-fall 2013 collection, Lacoste has taken on menswear-inspired separates and smoothed out the edges for ladylike appeal. Classic nautical stripes get revamped with tonal variations and color shifts, polo collar shirts are gently re-imagined in delicate silks and car coats are dipped in plum hues. The outerwear in line range is clearly the headlining act, with sleek over coats, color-blocked wool motorcycle jackets and quilted vests seen throughout. We’re also digging the accessories that Lacoste has on tap for this transitional collection. At the top of our must-have list: chunky heeled boots that are perfect for all-day long wear, slim satchels and square cross-body bags. Model Ruby Aldridge wears the entire collection with clear-eyed aplomb and a breezy demeanor. Head designer Felipe Oliveira Baptista knocks this one clear out the park.
Click through below to check out our top picks from Lacoste’s pre-fall 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night