Last night, Hollywood’s leading ladies hit the red carpet for to honor each other at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Unlike the light and airy gowns that dominated the red carpet at the Golden Globes earlier this month, the SAG Awards were all about stunning black gowns and bold hues in sultry silhouettes.
The breakout color story for the evening was navy blue, hot pink, and one of the season’s hottest trends – black and white. There were some hits, and of course, there were some misses, and we’ve got them all!
Click through to relish in the 2013 SAG Awards red carpet rainbow, and peep our top picks!
Hot Pink Pretty
StyleBlazer Top Pick! Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)