Ever since her global blockbuster, Avatar with James Cameron, we really haven’t seen Zoe Saldana sink her teeth into a high-impact leading role. That’s all going to change with her new movie “Colombiana” dropping at the end of the month. In the flick, she stars as Cataleya Restrepo, a young Columbian girl who witnesses her family being murdered as a young child in Bogota. She vows to take revenge on the bad guys when she grows up and pretty much proceeds to blow ‘ish up. The trailer looks really cool (it’s from the writers of the movie “Taken”) – see it on the last page of this post.
To promote the flick, the svelte Dominican/Puerto Rican stunna graces the cover of LA fashion and culture mag, Flaunt wearing designer, luxury clothes and accessories from Chanel, Lanvin and much more. The shoot is quite steamy and chuck full of luxe swimsuits glam furs, and strappy, revealing dresses. Zoe is certainly one hot Mama.
See the pics below and the trailer for her new movie at the end.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night