Beyoncé lipsync-gate was just the beginning! With her highly anticipated Super Bowl performance on Sunday, and her upcoming HBO documentary, February pretty much belongs to her highness, but that’s certainly not where her kingdom will end. She’s gearing up to release Pulse NYC, the brand new scent for her blossoming fragrance line. In a sparkly mini-dress, the self-proclaimed “New Yawker” tries to capture the essence of the city, posing in a front of a backdrop of the city skyline at night. Of course the theme of the shoot, and the perfume bottle, is in her favorite color. Hmm… we have a pretty good guess why!
Watch behind the scenes footage from Beyonce’s Pulse NYC shoot below!
StyleBlazers, will you spritz on Bey’s new fragrance?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos