She’s one haute mama! Victoria Beckham looks as gorgeous as she did when she was simply known as Posh on the cover of Elle UK‘s March issue. The fashion mogul rocks Burberry on the striking cover. In the issue, she talks about her high-profile, highly chronicled life in the public eye and future plans with that Greek Adonis husband of hers, David Beckham. She even admits to being a control freak, but she’s getting better with trusting her team:
“You’ve got to trust people. And because I am a control freak, sometimes that’s difficult for me, because I want to micro-manage absolutely everything. I can’t hand over. But I’m trying to do that more. It’s hard because I have such a specific vision.”
Be sure to head over to Elle UK for the full cover story!
Check out more photos and excerpts from Victoria Beckham’s Elle UK cover shoot below.
Haute! ‘Blazers, are you feelin’ Victoria Beckham’s Elle UK cover girl style?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process