There’s been serious back-and-forth over the state of Betsey Johnson’s clothing company since filing for bankruptcy in April of 2012.
In the months after, the designer announced a reality show and fragrance launch, claiming she would not show this Fall 2013 Fashion Week to “focus on brand expansion.” But in a twist of
confusion fate, she has decided to show coinciding with a date of Feb. 11 at 5 p.m at the tents at Lincoln Center. “I just could not stay away from fashion week,” Johnson said as reported by Fashionista. “I wanted to do this for myself and for all of my fans to show that I’ve still got it and I am not going anywhere.”
Yea… it all seems super soon for someone who claimed she wasn’t showing. Either way we’re happy for the 70-year-old designer and can’t wait to see what she’s created!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)