Names certainly are a sign of the times. You’ll rarely meet a woman in her 50s named Heather or a woman in her 40s named Sasha or a young teenage girl named Ethel. It’s interesting to say the least. But with the rise of the Blue Ivy’s and Madisons in the names registry comes the decline of names like Ethel. Here are other female names that will soon become extinct.
Remember this character from Golden Girls?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process