Names certainly are a sign of the times. You’ll rarely meet a woman in her 50s named Heather or a woman in her 40s named Sasha or a young teenage girl named Ethel. It’s interesting to say the least. But with the rise of the Blue Ivy’s and Madisons in the names registry comes the decline of names like Ethel. Here are other female names that will soon become extinct.
Remember this character from Golden Girls?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past