The work of Keith Haring has been immortalized far beyond his pop art created in the ’80s. In the past, his work has been featured on albums cover and clothing, and now, Reebok has partnered with The Keith Haring Foundation to create three bold kicks.
Featuring his Everyman, Barking Dog and Radiant Baby artwork the shoes creatively showcase the artist’s work with bold fabric, prints and colors.
If you like what you see, the Reebok x Keith Haring collection will be available in select shoe boutiques on Feb. 13.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past