Seriously, Maybelline has a new hit on their hands. Know how we know? Because everywhere we went, the displays for their new Color Sensational the Vivids lipsticks were baaaaare. This also may be the most on-trend drugstore makeup collection in recent time. You can pretty much copy any of the bold lips seen on the runway at shows like Christian Dior and Diane von Furstenberg for the price of a Starbucks latte.
So what makes Maybelline Color Sensational the Vivids so special? Insanely pigmented color and its honey nectar formula which nourishes the lips. Plus there are colors like Neon Red, Brazen Berry, and Shocking Coral that you will not want to stop putting on your lips. But only if you can find them because word is out and fashionistas are hoarding them like the Walking Dead is coming.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles