The beginning of the year is always so exciting for new drugstore makeup launches! And the CoverGirl Queen Collection is pretty much upping the ante with the launch of the new Jumbo Gloss Balm.
Jumbo Gloss Balm combines the ease and portability of a pencil with the gorgeous color and shine of a lip balm. You simply twist the pencil and apply. Fortified with shea and mango butters for a smooth look with a hint of color, Jumbo Gloss Balm is available in 16 shades. CoverGirl’s latest spokesmodel Janelle Monae is wearing shade #235 Coral Twist.
Another exciting new product? CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation! Available in 14 brown girl shades, All Day Flawless is an all-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses foundation, concealer, and powder in step. Your beauty space is about to get a whole lot less cluttered.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night