If you haven’t seen Justin Timberlake’s new video, “Suit and Tie,” what are you waiting for??! From watching the first few seconds of the video, it’s obvious that the singer — making his random comeback– is a fan of another comeback kid, Tom Ford.
His actual suit and tie, accessories and even the cover art for the single was designed by Ford. And apparently the bro-love is being extended to more elements of the “The 20/20 Experience” album. In a press statement Ford announced that he “worked closely with Timberlake and his team to provide made-to-measure tailoring, including eveningwear, suiting, shirting, ties, shoes and accessories that will be a focal point of the The 20/20 Experience.”
With the album having a release date of March 19, we’re not sure how Ford will be further be involved but judging by Timberlake’s SAG awards Tom Ford suit, it’ll probably be an obvious influence. “I adore Justin. He has innate style and enormous talent,” Ford told the L.A. Times. “It has been such a pleasure and honor to work with him throughout this entire creative process.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos