22-yr-old Dominican model, Arlenis Sosa has to be one of our favorite models on the scene. She is one of the current faces of Lancome, and we’re sure to see her strutting her stuff on runways, fashion campaigns and more high-profile spokesperson rules for many years to come.
She is captured in all her regal beauty on the cover of the new issue of Arise photographed by Seiji Fujimori and styled by Sabrina Henry. The issue also features profiles on Michelle Obama, Jill Scott and popular UK rapper Tinie Tempah.
Watch for the new Arise issue hitting stands soon.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night