The petite Adrienne Bailon celebrated the release of her custom Valentine’s Day cocktail recipe for Hpnotiq last night in a cutout Muehleder dress. For someone who’s had her fair share of wardrobe malfunctions, this dress is a scandalous endeavor. But it’s no less cute and suited for the night. The makeup, not so much. Wipe a layer off for us, hun!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!