New York accessory addicts: get ready to drop major coins next month! In celebration of their 2 year anniversary, jewelry e-tailer BaubleBar will launch its first brick-and-mortar pop-up shop. From Feb. 1 to Feb. 16, the 1,000-square-foot space, called BaubleBar Unwrapped, will be at 344 West 14th Street in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District. The shop will offer signature pieces from the site, like its best-selling bangle bar, with prices ranging from $15 to $250. The best part– every shopper leaves with a free gift. Now that’s worth the trip!
StyleBlazers, hyped to shop BaubleBar in NYC?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night