If you are one of the growing number of women who have been embracing, nurturing and loving their natural hair, then you most likely know and love Nikki Walton, aka Curly Nikki.
The Pennsylvania-based natural hair blogger has earned a large and loyal following via her website CurlyNikki.com by offering thoughtful daily doses of information on achieving a healthy natural mane. Whether you need pointers on maintenance basics, product recommendations, countless hairstyle inspirations, video tutorials and interviews with curly-coiffed celebrities, Walton has you covered. She even has a mobile app!
With that said, it’s no surprise that many refer to her as the “Curl Whisperer.” Walton has spent the better part of four years helping women transition from their chemically treated hair and offering sage advice to those who are already curl converts. Now the 29-year-old has gathered the best of that info into a book entitled Better than Good Hair: The Curly Girl Guide To Healthy, Gorgeous Natural Hair!
To read more, head over to BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples