Today is the first day of New York Fashion week, which means there’s month’s worth of runway shows, after parties, street style inspirations and so forth in front of us. With countless fashion blogs and publications, finding fashion week news, or fashion news period, doesn’t need a Google search. We want to see the show while models are still stomping down the runway—not two hours later, and we want to know who’s at Marc Jacobs party while drinks are still being served—not the morning after.
So below are a few twitter accounts that will give coverage so live they will have you thinking you’re at the events yourself. Take a look and follow if you aren’t already.
Style.com is the number one source for all fashion news including show reviews, trend reports and exclusive interviews. Follow them at @styledotcom.
Vogue also stays on top of fashion shows during fashion week and gets coverage on celebrities as well. Follow the mag at @voguemagazine.
Harper’s Bazaar takes you behind the scenes of celebrities, fashion designers and parties. Follow the mag at @harpersbazaarus.
If you ever need to know what designer is suing who and who’s currently being imitated at JC Penny’s, Women’s Wear Daily is your go-to as it is the only fashion newspaper, so why wouldn’t you follow them at @womensweardaily for fashion week coverage as well?
T magazine might have been the best creation since The New York Times. The newspaper’s style magazine is everywhere you want to be during fashion week. Follow the style queens at @tmagazine.
T magazine is a style publication that was created from The New York Times and The Cut is a fashion blog created from New York magazine. Another marvelous subdivision that should be followed @thecut
We understand how serious fashion can be, so if you want a few smiles and laughs during these hectic few weeks, head over to @refinery29 as they serve you fashion news on a quirky plate.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night