New Balance, the longtime sneaker brand that combines comfort and classic style, is having a revival of sorts. With fully customizable styles you can mix and match, that you can embroider with your name, and fashion magazines proclaiming love, these classic running shoes are clearly having a moment. So linking up with Vancouver-based brand Herschel Supply Co. was essentially a no-brainer. Herschel Supply Co., known for its colorful yet mature backpacks and durable weekender bags, has long been the arbiter of accessories that dudes can carry around without much fuss. New Balance has released the H710 hiking boot in rich navy and poppy red, and their 420 running shoe in black, all lined in Herschel’s signature bandana print. And Herschel has released the Ravine Duffel bag and Heritage backpack in matching colorways. For the StyleBlazer guy who likes to subtly match kicks to his bag, Herschel Supply Co. and New Balance have made it all the more easy.
Click through to check out the rest of the Herschel Supply Co. x New Balance collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!