Fresh off the high of her anticipated album, Kelly Rowland joins Diddy as the face of his newest fragrance, “Empress” personifying the crisp floral, fruity and vanilla filled fragrance.
“I decided to be an Empress Ambassador because I stand behind the notion of what the fragrance represents,” says Rowland. “We are starting a movement with Empress! Every woman is beautiful, powerful in her own right.”
A perfect pair, Kelly Rowland and Mr. Diddy embody the jetsetter, fashion forward lifestyle that is projected for an Empress wearer.
Not only is Kelly Diddy’s new Empress but with the album release and her upcoming role as a judge on Simon Cowell’s X-Factor this October she is becoming a bit of a busy bee. To add to her growing lists of jobs, Kelly has also been tapped to star in Stephen King’s, “Bag of Bones”, a mini series debuting this fall on A &E, along side Pierce Brosnan. Fall is shaping up to be “Kelly Rowland Season”.
Uh Oh – we hate to say it, but with all these major projects coming up, Kelly may soon be eclipsing Queen Bey in popularity in the not too distant future: Do you agree?
- Tunisia Z. Wilson
See a pic of the Empress Perfume bottle and packaging on the ff. page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age