There’s been heavy anticipation since November for Keds collaboration collection with Kate Spade. Usually known for solid-color walking shoes, the brand partnered with the luxury design label to create eight shoes with fun prints priced from $75 to $85.
If you’re wondering where to buy the Keds x Kate Spade collection, four of the eight shoes will be sold on Keds site (they’re currently up, but not available until February), Kate Spade will carry six shoes including two with cap-toes and Nordstrom will carry three including the orange chevron style.
For fans of Madewell, Keds has something for you too, as they’ve announced another collabo collection with the J. Crew owned label. For the third time, the pair have whipped up 5 vintage-looking shoes– two in Madewell’s floral print, one geometric diamond style, one in eyelet print and one in polka dots– ranging from $62 to $75.
Keds’ president Rick Blackshaw said of the Madewell partnership, “The rich heritage of both brands has cultivated a fan following with a very strong understanding of their personal style; it is our goal to capture this ever-evolving but very feminine aesthetic, and provide sneakers that are both wearable and inspirational.”
Two of the Keds x Madewell collection are already on sale, here.
Overall the look of both collections have an all-American preppy feel. If you’re getting your wardrobe together for Spring or plan to spend the summer in Martha’s Vineyard, make sure you’re on top of these sales– they’ll be going like hot cakes.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!