For her latest Rolling Stone cover, Rihanna covers up her jumblies and flaunts her flawless beauty. We love that the focus of the lens this time around aren’t her cakes, but that gorgeous face that has launched a successful career, and many a battle for her heart. In the issue, Rih talks about her much talked about image, as well as her highly publicized 777 world tour, that took her and a crew of journalists around the world on seven concert stops. And of course, the talk turns to her much chronicled tumultous relationship with Chris Brown, and apparently the chapter isn’t over just yet: “We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that.”
Check out the issue when it hits newsstands on Friday.
StyleBlazers, you into Rih’s toned down cover shot?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)