Nicholas Kirkwood has seen a boom in his fashion career, but now he will be seeing even more growth since he has won the British Fashion Council Vogue Designer Fashion Fund award. This award includes $315,860 to grow his business, as well as mentoring from key senior-level contributors in the industry. British Vogue editor, Alexandra Shulman, explained their reason for choosing Kirkwood saying, “The winner we ultimately chose was because we were impressed by how they had developed their business along with turning beautiful designs into a brand identity that is already admired worldwide and which has potential for growth.”
Kirkwood is no stranger to success as his shoe line has graced the runway shows of Philip Treacy during last year’s London Fashion Week and the 2012 Victoria Secret Fashion Show. He also has quite the track record with A-list celebrities including Beyoncé, Vivica A. Fox, Estelle, Kerry Washington, and more. In honor of Kirkwood’s major accomplishment, we chose are favorite heels from his previous collections.
Click through to see Kirkwood’s fly heels!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)