You can buy jewelry or you can by Nikki Couppee jewelry. The difference? Couppee, a MFA graduate of from Kent State University, is one of the hottest up-and-coming designers who’s pieces look like none other.
The designer’s work has been featured in Vogue Brasil and is noted for its vibrant use of wood, shells, silver foil, plexiglass and other re-purposed materials. We love her work because in the crowd of jewelry designs, her work sticks out.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night