Celebrity memoirs exist to give readers insight into a famous figure’s personality and life story. If there’s some juicy tidbits of gossip, funny anecdotes, or harrowing truths about the celebs in question, even better. Keep in mind not every celebrity autobiography has been written by veterans of sports or show business. Due to a general lack of experience, memoirs written by famous youngsters have mixed results at best. Here are 15 of the worst, best, and weirdest autobiographies written by celebrities 30 and under.
In 2005, Curtis Jackson (aka 50 Cent) wrote the memoir From Pieces To Weight: Once Upon A Time in Southside Queens. Written by Jackson with the help of hip-hop biographer Kris Ex, the autobiography detailed the rapper’s rise from crack dealing street hustler to reformed ex-con to rap mogul multimillionare. Though the novel would gain solid reviews for telling 50’s story in a crime fiction style, many would label its release as a bit premature. Jackson was only 30 years old at the time of writing the book, which was published shortly before he committed the historical-fiction version of his life story, Get Rich or Die Tryin’, to film. Given its timing, the bio can be seen as something of a cash-in by a relatively young rapper, albeit one that at least has a sense of storytelling and gravitas.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)