We love Tia Mowry and relish any opportunity to see her out. Her latest appearance was at the Premiere Of Summit Entertainment’s “Warm Bodies” at the ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood. The actress and reality star must have been keeping her eye on the spring 2013 runways because she was ready and on-trend in her asymmetrical black and white dress.
Aside from the high color contrast, we also loved the sash detail at the waist, which gave the effect of a more pinched mid-section. And her smoky eye and cropped cut were too cute. Rocking a dress like this with her short hair was perfect because it kept her shoulders bare and didn’t weigh down the dress, already heavy in fabric. But we could’ve done without the dropped earrings, which read a little too mature, and we would’ve preferred a more fun shoe option. Open toe sandals, maybe?
What do you think? Was Tia’s high contrast look Blazin’ or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters