Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Melanie Fiona
Unlike a lot of other celebs who dress like it’s summer all year long, Melanie Fiona is very well aware of the cold temperature and embraces it with style.
The Canadian singer visited BET’s “106 & Park” wearing a biker vest, white button-up, knit shorts and brown boots paired with thigh-high leggings. The look had a jazzy cool girl feel to it, with the focal point being her lower body layered look.
The only thing we’d change is her hair– with the high collar we’d rock a high bun to accentuate the neckline.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process