Colorblocking has been trending for a few seasons. But now the style is back in a slightly revamped version with black and white for spring 2013. It’s easy to find a black and white colorblocked piece, and even easier to block the colors yourself. Don’t worry about the pairing being too bright because the high contrast is the best part of this look and can be worn during any season. Your biggest worry when it comes to this trend is to avoid looking like a waiter, or any other occupation you do not hold.
So we’ve put together a few looks to help inspire your desire to dabble in the black and white trend. Take a peek below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process