The 90′s churned out so many heartthrobs of varying degrees of popularity it’s hard to remember them all. Some of the more mainstream fellas like Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Devon Sawa come readily to mind, but there are many who’s crush appeal got lost in time. Some always stick out in memory and others you simply forgot about. Still, they will always have a special place in our hearts.
Cruise down memory lane with our list of 90′s heartthrobs you probably forgot you ever crushed on.
This pint sized player starred in the popular Black films Menace II Society, South Central, The Inkwell, Dead Presidents, and Love Jones. The latter especially sealed his image in the minds of young women as a smooth-talking sex symbol.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments