To help you get through the workweek ahead, here are some fashion scoops…
Diane von Furstenburg teams up once again with GapKids and BabyGap
If you want to continue to outfit your little ones in DVF-printed leggings and shorts, you’re in luck! The iconic designer and America’s favorite casual retailer are joining forces once again. The second coming of DVF x Gap will hit GapKids stores and Gap.com this spring. In a statement to the press regarding the collection, Diane says, “I really loved the challenge of translating my designs into the first DVF for Gap collection. It was so much fun to see little girls wearing the pieces, and I’m looking forward to collaborating with Gap on this second collection.”
We are excited, even though we don’t have any little tykes of our own.
Celia Birtwell and Uniqlo to make fashion babies together
Uniqlo, the so-called “Japanese Gap” known for its affordable basics and Heat Tech technology, is coming together with British designer Celia Birtwell. This is not the first collaboration for Birtwell as her first with Topshop sold out in a blink of an eye. We can expect to see the designer’s renown prints mixed with Uniqlo’s clean cuts. The collection of separates, dresses, and tote bags will be priced from about $15.50 up to $47, for dresses.
Fashion Voodoo Dolls?
If you were ever so pissed at Karl Lagerfeld –and with his constant remarks about those over a size 2, we are sure you could find plenty reason to be– that you wanted to stick a pin in a doll with his likeness, you’ll be happy to know this is a thing. Indonesian knit company Mua Mua has created a series of dolls modeled after fashion greats like Anna Wintour, Donatella Versace, and Marc Jacobs.
StyleBlazers, which are you most excited about?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles