Rihanna rocked the cover of Rolling Stone in a very simple yet gorgeous makeup look. Funny thing though—these understated makeup looks often require a lot of makeup (okay…and Photoshop). But if you love the look and want to recreate it, here are our tips…
Start out with a freshly cleansed and moisturized face. For a natural matte finish, use concealer as needed and then apply Make Up For Ever Pro Finish, a dual usage foundation that can be used dry for the look we’re going for, or wet for a satin finish.
- For her radiant cheeks, do a 1-2 step with a coral blush like Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Tweak on the cheeks and a highlighter like new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder to the tops of the cheekbones.
- Line the eyes with black liner and apply a pair of lashes like Ardell Double Up Lash 202.
- As for the pink lip, try MAC Lipstick in Honeylove for lighter skin or MAC Lipstick in Touch if you have darker skin.
And you’re done!
Will you be trying this look, StyleBlazers?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night