“It” girl, model and designer in her own right, Alexa Chung is the face of Maje’s spring 2013 campaign. In a mod-inspired shoot, Alexa lounges on printed mattress-like cushions while wearing the French brand’s demure shirt dresses, silky camouflage printed separates and shiny combat boots. This is Alexa’s second time repping for Maje in print and we wouldn’t be surprised if a collaborative collection was in the works. After Alexa proved retail gold with two capsule collections for Madewell, there’s little doubt that other brands won’t want to cash in on her effortless cool and buying power. Maje, as well as its sister brand Sandro, are known for Parisian chic and a slightly minimalist approach to womenswear, and the spring 2013 collection does not disappoint.
Shop the Maje spring arrival here and click through below to check out the rest of the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos