Diane Kruger makes high fashion look way too easy. The German actress was in her home country to promote her latest film, “Der Naechste, Bitte!” (Un Plan Parfait) at Hotel de Rome in Berlin this afternoon. For the photocall the actress wore a Stella McCartney vest with undershirt and Stella McCartney ‘Christine’ floral print pants. We love this look because it’s very, very simple– only involving three key elements–and stylish.
Check out the pairing we styled for you below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night