Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Jessie J
British girls have been winning this week! Today’s ‘StyleBlazer of the Day’ is none other than the fabulous, Jessie J. The singer stopped by BBC Radio 2 studios wearing a knit wool coat, Stella McCartney Tommy Cooper red nose t-shirt, black legging and red heels for National Red Nose Day to raise money for Comic Relief.
This is the ultimate modern girl, always keeping her nails fresh and incorporating an interesting element to her look. Oh, you didn’t spot it? Zoom your eyes on her dope gold jewelry. We need, we need!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)