Awards season has to be a celebrity stylist’s favorite (and most chaotic) time of year. Of course, there are all the big televised awards shows like the Golden Globes and the SAG Awards, but there are also a ton of smaller awards shows, dinners, and recognition ceremonies off air. But thanks to the Internet, we don’t have miss out on all that that good press room fashion. Last weekend, we all tuned in to the SAG Awards, but many of our favorite StyleBlazin’ celebrities were also spotted at the Producers Guild Awards donning the finest in cocktail attire. Three of our favorite looks from the PGAs came courtesy of Kerry Washington, Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Garner who all wore sultry black lace dresses. There’s just something about black lace that is so elegant and timeless. Since we don’t have a celebrity stylist, or a celebrity budget for that matter, we’re officially on the hunt for the perfect black lace frock on a budget!
Click through to shop 15 blazin’ black lace dresses from $24 – $250!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)