Photo: LC by Lauren Conrad Spring 2013
Lauren Conrad has been warming our hearts since her teen days on Laguna Beach, and bursting into the fashion industry while dealing with best friend drama on The Hills. LC has come a long way from intern at Teen Vogue. She has published seven books, including the fictional series L.A. Candy, a book on her personal style tips, Lauren Conrad Style and her latest beauty tip book, Lauren Conrad Beauty. This FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising) graduate is no stranger to the fashion industry and currently has two fashion lines:LC Lauren Conrad found at Kohl’s and her more exclusive line Paper Crown.
LC has truly evolved from her beach girl look and now embodies the true definition of “girl next door” style with her baby doll dresses and her soft playful curls. We love her style and we have racked up 15 of our absolute favorite LC style moments in honor of this beauty’s birthday!
Click through to see this girly girl’s style!
Photo: Lucky Magazine
Lauren Conrad mixes black and white stripes with bright colors in her Lucky Magazine January 2013 spread.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models