Need more Beyoncé in your life? We thought so. The singer– who’s clearly stolen the shine from the Ravens and 49ers– wore two dresses for her Super Bowl XLVII Press Conference on Thursday.
For the questions portion of the conference, Beyoncé Knowles wore a mini Olcay Gulsen dress with Jimmy Choo “Bard Point D’Esprit” pumps. Honestly, we weren’t impressed with this very simple (dare we say plain) look. Her focus was probably on singing (lip-synch free) and impressing the “haters”.
Sasha Fierce’s look was more vibrant, befitting for the spirit of New Orleans. She wore a body-hugging orange Antonio Berardi dress with Jimmy Choo “Mime” perforated mirror leather pumps. This bold look captured our attention and showed us that the mother still poses the on-camera glow we bask in.
With both looks, her side-swept hair and gold nails looked consistently amazing. We’re excited to see what she walks out with on Sunday.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos