Our fabulous First Lady is about to get regal for the world’s fashion bible. Michelle Obama will grace the cover of VOGUE for the second time, and reportedly camera crews are on site at the White House for a photo shoot! According to the Washingtonian, Annie Leibovitz is also on the scene to capture the First Lady, and we can only dream of the wardrobe options lined up for the editorial. Vogue would not give any confirmation, but it’s rumored that Michelle may cover the magazine’s March issue.
That’s some major fashion buzz circling 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. today!
StyleBlazers, are you excited for Michelle Obama’s next Vogue cover?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'